Authors' Losses

MadisonG's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CallieM's Tracker - Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

I am about to be technically in between challenges until I order my Les Mills Pump program at the end of May (Happy birthday to me birthday May 31st). So what I've decided to do is repeat my last month of TurboFire which is the program where I received ALL of my current results. To beef it up a little I've decided to add on to this last month with lovely Chalene the 30 Day Squat Challenge!! I want a booty for the beach!! First 50 starts tonight!!

6 comments:

  1. I'll TOTALLY do this with you!! I kept starting one and never finishing. I don't need a booty (got more than enough), but I definitely want a firmer one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm a total flat butt, especially compared to my boobs. I know the likelihood I'll ever get anything to match my boobs is slim to none, but maybe if I can get mine to sit up nicer it'll count for something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I do agree that it may be difficult to get anything to MATCH those knockers of yours, I think you'll be really surprised what pops up/out from this challenge. Squats are a booty's best friend! =D

    Here's two sites I found to really maximize your squats because it is SO easy to not do a squat just right and end up using too much quad, and not enough hamstring or glute. The better the squat, the better the results!

    http://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-recovery/squat-therapy-4-drills-will-improve-your-squat

    http://www.quicktofit.com/why-your-knees-hurt-squatting-and-3-alternatives-to-keep-your-knees-healthy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Day 1 all I can say is OWWWWWWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started this yesterday! 55 today before work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. does anyone know the lady in the picture?

    ReplyDelete